Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation

I am currently on vacation and I am using someone else's computer to post this. It has taken me about 15 minutes to sign into blogger. And it occasionally won't let me type. The screens colors are all funny and I can't download (let alone upload) any photos onto the blog right now. I thought the blog wouldn't have to take a vacation when I did but alas...it has to. The assignment for this next week will be postponed until next week. Only two people have turned their assignment in so far (thank you to artist's Sandra Faye and SMAshby.)

For this week, I'll extend last week's assignment to those who haven't turned theirs in. It will be due next Wednesday, August 6th. For those who have turned in this week's assignment, I'll do a special post for you and you can look back at the other assignments you missed out on. Pick any assignment and send it in by next wednesday. I'll post it so you can receive a critique.

Thanks,

~Karleigh Jae

No comments: