Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Assignment Due Date

I'm having a difficult time with my current schedule and trying to fit everything in. So I'm moving the due date for the assignments to Monday Night at 9pm. That's right, no more starting it at 10pm...two hours before it's due (mostly talking to me...and one other person which I won't name.)

Each week's assignment will be posted early on Monday Mornings. The assignment from the following week will be due that evening and those will be posted Monday Night before I go to bed.

Please try and shoot for a finished piece by Saturday and only use Monday's as sparingly needed to finish your artwork.

Since this week has been shortened and your assignment is due on Monday I've decided to do something different but very beneficial for this week's assignment. Please see the post above on critiquing.

No comments: